Submit this Interest form to participate in the Arts Walk
outdoor Food Village at the street closure on April 28-29, 2023.
For other participation options visit the Registration Page
.To participate after completing this form you will be asked to:
- Complete a vendor contract with the City of Olympia
- Provide a Washington State Business License with a City of Olympia Endorsement
- Provide Business Liability Insurance with the City listed as an additional insured
- Provide a Menu Sample with Interest Form
- Food Vendor Fees are 10% of Gross Sales due after the event
- Vendor space(s) within the Food Village located at a central street closure
- Information included on the Arts Walk Website
- A 2023 Fall Promo bundle – Poster, flyers, related event signage
Things to know:
- Food Village Days & Times:
- Friday, April 28, 6-10pm
- Saturday, April 29, 12-6pm
- Set Up/Teardown Windows: 2 hours before & 1.5 hours after, (subject to change)
- All furnishings are the vendor's responsibility, (tents, tables, and chairs are not provided)
- Dates and times are subject to change
- Space is limited
Accepting Interest Forms now through January 31st.
Vendor spots are roughly 10 ft in depth.